If you’re tired of the dating game, and you’re looking for dating tips for women that will help you find Mrs Right, there are a few things you should know. Dating is difficult because most of us treat the potential Mr Wrong’s the way we should treat the potential Mr Right’s and vice versa. And as a result, we often wind up putting the good guys off.
Dating Tips for Women: Hooking & Catching Mr Right
1. You’re playing the dating game to find and meet Mr Right and you may have to kiss a few frogs first. If there’s no spark on the first date, or you’re really not that keen, don’t see him again.
2. Too many women waste time dating the wrong men when they should be making room to meet the right ones. On the first date he’ll be on his very best behaviour. If you don’t like him at his best, you’re not going to love him at his worst.
3. Don’t offer to pay half on the first few dates. Men don’t tend to value something they get for free, and if you like him, you want him to value you. You’re not being mean. Dating costs women a fortune before they even step out of the door. You’re already paying for clothes, lingerie, make-up, hair appointments and waxing. Don’t pay for half the date on top of all that.
4. Never talk about previous relationships on your first few dates. The past is the past and it isn’t relevant to where you are now. And talking about your ex will make your date feel like you’re probably not really over him.
5. Don’t put up with a date who talks about other women he’s dating, or his exes either. You’re not dating to hear about them, you’re supposed to be getting to know each other. *Hot Tips: 1) If he mentions other women, make a point of looking at your watch. Unless he’s a complete idiot, he’ll take the hint. 2) If he carries on talking about other women, tell him it’s time to go and don’t answer his calls when he tries to ring you.
Dating Tips for Women: Keeping Him Keen
1) Try not to show him you’re attracted to him on the first few dates, even if you are.
2) Don’t answer all his calls if he phones, and don’t get back to him to return them straight away.
3) Avoid dating him exclusively in the beginning. Make sure he’s aware that he’s not the only fish in the sea.
4) Do follow these dating tips for women. However great he is, don’t be tempted to break the rules even once.
These dating tips for guys will help you to understand what women really mean and what they expect from you. And if you’re reading this article you probably already know that it isn’t all that clear.
Dating Tips for Guys: Getting Through the First Date
1. The first date can be nerve wracking. You want to create a good impression but you don’t want to say, or do the wrong things. The dating tips will help you get through those crucial first few hours.
2. For the first date, keep it short and casual – a maximum of two hours. And don’t collect her from home arrange to meet in a public place. Women get nervous about dating too, especially if you met online and she’s worried about the safety aspects.
3. Most guys don’t know what to do about the issue of paying on the first date. It’s simple, if you want to see her again, offer to pay. If she offers to pay half, say no. Some women offer to pay half to be polite, but if you let her do it there is a good chance that your first date will be your last. Pay the full tab for the first three dates, and if she wants to pay half after that it’s ok to let her.
4. Ask questions. Women get so tired of dating men who do all the talking. If you ask plenty of questions, it shows that you’re genuinely interested in getting to know her as a person. And if you’re not sure what questions to ask, you’ll find plenty of tips online.
Dating Tips for Guys: Beyond the First Date
1. Don’t mention your burning desire to marry her and have a dozen kids in the first four months of dating. If she’s not in a great rush to commit, you’ll probably scare her to death. If she does bring up the subject of marriage and kids don’t let it worry you to much either though.
2. She’s probably just keen to know if whether you share the same views and goals on marriage and children. After all, she doesn’t want to waste time dating guys who have the totally opposite goals.
3. If you do or say something to upset her, or annoy her and she tells you its ok, she probably doesn’t mean its ok. What she really means is she’ll let you off the hook this time but do it again and you’re history.
4. Keep it fresh, after the first few dates don’t fall into the trap of spending all your time at each others homes, instead of actually dating. And don’t plan to see each other every single day. The relationship will get stale fast if you skip the fun of dating and give up your own interests to spend every spare minute together.
These dating tips for guys won’t work on all women and that doesn’t matter. Dating is meant to be a fun way to find the right woman for you. Not everyone is destined to be your lifelong partner, so relax and don’t take every date too seriously.
Entering the dating scene can be daunting. In addition to feeling nervous about meeting new people your safety is probably one of your key concerns. Don’t let these concerns put you off dating all together. Just stay safe with these dating safety tips.
Dating Safety Tip 1: Tell Someone
If you’re meeting a stranger for the first time, tell a friend or family member who you’re meeting and where you’re going. They will be just as concerned about your dating safety as you are, and they will probably be happy to agree to give you a call at a certain time, just to check that everything is ok.
Dating Safety Tip 2: Meet in Public
Never accept a lift on your first date, no matter how nice and trustworthy your date sounds. Meet in a busy public place and don’t tell your date how you intend to travel to your destination.
Dating Safety Tip 3: Don’t Give Your Home Address
When you’re dating someone new, an important safety tip is to be extremely vague about where you live. And definitely don’t give your home address to someone you don’t even know.
Dating Safety Tip 4: Make Sure You Dress to Create the Right Impression
This tip is crucial especially for women. Sure everyone likes to look their best, and appear attractive and appealing to the opposite sex. But save that super sexy cleavage enhancing top for a later date, and dress conservatively for your first one.
Dating Safety Tip 5: Don’t Drink Too Much
On a first date, it’s tempting to have a drink or two to calm your nerves. But for your own safety don’t go overboard. Not only are you putting yourself in a risky position, but you’re also more inclined to give away information that you shouldn’t be sharing at all.
Dating Safety Tip 6: Trust Your Instinct
Dating should be fun. But if something doesn’t feel right, whether it’s on your first date, or your fourth date, trust your instinct and disappear. If you feel really unsafe, don’t worry about offending the other person and don’t feel that you have to tell them that you’re going.
Don’t let these dating safety tips put you off dating. Chances are your date will go just fine and you won’t need to worry at all. But by following these tips religiously, you already have your safety covered and you will be able to enjoy your date.